Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tasks Set #1

Task 1- challenge me to Lucky's game =1 gold sickle every 2 times QUANTITY:20

Task 2- challenge me to Snipe's game=1 gold sickle every 2 times QUANTITY:20

Task 3- show me a picture of the Dot Spot trophy=2 gold sickles QUANTITY:2

Task 4- show me teajo's game. ( I've done it; you can too )=3 gold sickles QUANTITY:0 :(


Happy huntin' everybody!

Oh and I forgot. QUANTITY means how many times people can do that task before I delete it. For task 1+2 you have to let me win. Whoever is with me when i earn the feather/hoop gets the gold sickles. A shop will be put together soon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cann the same person do one task if it allows 3 times?

Sammy said...

sins Thar is an update you cant win MP games wen pepol chaleng you :( or should i make :)

Claire said...

I got a Dot Spot trophy picture. Come to my blog to see it. I will get it up as soon as I can. I will also make a family photo. I dont have Snipe or Lucky and I can find Taejos gameroom/game also.

FUNKALUNK said...

Roco-no;only one person one task. QUANTITY 3 means 3 "different" people may complete the task

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Hey funkalunk I sent you my portacon this morning but I don't know if you got it because I didn't send it to you by the highlighted email address from another post.