Monday, January 12, 2009

BANG BOOM BING-an important night

Its an important january 12th ( for me at least ) at TheInFunk! Three of the most important things shall be written. Some of the most "Dyer" consequences will be placed down on the board. Hearts will be broken, lives will be torn. First off... The results of the Portacon.

DUNDUNDUNDUUUUUUUUN.



I have reviewed all of the entries and decided on two that a particularly like. Oh and before I start I can not choose the Contrast Valley or Rainbow Ridge because they were not custom art painted by hand. Very sorry. The Honorable mention goes to... Onewa80 with " The Molten Realm" nice work there. So first place goes to... FROGBOY98 with "The dark space". Congratulations!!! Uh you guys could earn some sickles for winning this so tell me if you want a treasure kit. In other news... some insider info on the upcoming contest.
The next contest will be a funkey obstacle course. Based on which funkeys you have you will progress up the ladder. That is all the news so far on this new contest.
So I have finally got myself to make a shop with the sickles; so here goes...
1 sickle-get a randomized saying from me at the bottom of your profile
3 sickles- change color of text in your profile
4 sickles- write a motto for your profile
5 sickles- write a description in your profile
5 sickles- get a funk dude:common ( I'll make some "dudes" later )
8 sickles- get a funk dude:ultimate version ( No rare;very rare stuff just common and Ultimate.
So there you have it the shop, the results, some secrets *PHEW* More things will be added to the shop later. Bu Bye!

9 comments:

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

My name is frogboy 96, with a six! Any way now that I won can I please have a treasure kit? Might as well. :D

Anonymous said...

Then I'm sooooo exited for the next contest I have at least one of every funkey so YAY!!!
-Funk on (except HR and Dot but I'm getting a yang I ordered the starter kit :D)

Onewa80 said...

Congrats, Frogboy!

-80

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

I just want to say that I would prefer you still call me chris even if I'm posting as frogboy 96. Though I don't mind if you call me frogboy.

FUNKALUNK said...

do you want me to change your treasure kit to say "chris"?

MichaelTalkz said...

I sware I used a computer painting program like everyone else i panted it then used the smudge tool honest! I painted it using an electronic pen not a mouse!

MichaelTalkz said...

IM OUTTA HERE BECAUSE YOU SAID I DID NOT MAKE IT!

FUNKALUNK said...

dear CPFunkeys. This is not something to write ALL IN CAPS ABOUT. I would have rejected your comment but I wanted to prove a point that this is just a PC and its nothing to get mad at others for. I thought you did not hand create that drawing and for that ill give you 5 sickles. I am sorry. Please dont leave my blog. It seems as if my ticker is showing less and less people each day so I really want people to visit.

Onewa80 said...

EXACTLEY!! (how do you spell that???)
It's not the end of the world, cpfunkeys. You're(guessing you're around 11 years old)older and better than that. Sheesh.

-80