Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rand0m Stats of where i'm at

Hi. I never really posted where i'm at in u.b funkeys; I just blogged about it. So here it is. I have the full magma gem shard. 2 Laputta station gems ( Fallout+Boggle ). 2 Funkeystown gems ( Scratch+Drift ) and count em' ZERO Kelpy Basin games. " You shall be mine Glub! ". I dont have the Funkiki gem but i do have 2 orbs. ( Sol+Nibble ). I finnally killed Goya but i haven't beat Dali yet. ( Dyer+Sprocket )=Strike one on Goya. ( Berger+Vlurp )=Strike two on goya. Im pretty sure im going to earn Ptep's hoop soon. Besides that i earned the white gem then traded for the pink/orange gem on hidden realm. I have 21 trophies. THERE. You know me a lot better

1 comment:

Mike Bozzo said...

Woah r u serious!! U get a shard from drift!?!? I didnt but does that mean I can get like 5 shards?!